Responsibilities during shoots:
- Unloading, loading, unpacking, packing, setting up, and tearing down photography equipment
- Arranging the still objects, scenes, backgrounds, props, products, etc. for the shoot
- Help make sure we get all the required shots during the shoot
- Checking that all batteries are good before the shoot
- Other responsibilities as needed (going to get food, taking notes, etc.)
- Call potential clients (both cold calls & follow up calls)
- Provide assistance during client meetings (help set up computer and/or projector, run power point during presentation, set up food, take notes, collect business cards, etc.)
- Attend networking events (give 30-60 second presentation about Starloft, collect business cards, meet new people, etc.).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and at least 21 years old
- Sales background, college degree preferred
- Well spoken, confident, and professional
- Be reliable and on time
- Ability to carrying heavy photography equipment
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Live in in close proximity to Sterling, VA 20164
- Positive and encouraging attitude
- Some basic computer and office know how
More about the job:
This is a permanent, part-time position. The actual number of hours worked will vary each week. Pay is per shoot.
To apply for the job:
Please email a cover letter and resume to Jennifer Arnett at email@example.com. In your cover letter please explain how your experience and education will help you with this job, why you want the job, your availability, and your pay requirements.